Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family pictures




Well, I mentioned to my photographer friend from Portland that our last family picture was when Maren was 1 1/2. So she drove up to Seattle to take our picture.



The black and white one is for Dad, since he spent most of my growing up life telling me to get my hair out of my eyes.

You can see a couple of the kids here: http://catchlightsnw.com/blog/?p=48

We will probably have all the proofs this week sometime, but I am thinking the windy one will be our family portrait. Love you Dad.




5 comments:

Cindy said...

Those are really CUTE!

Jon Woodins said...

I'm so glad you have had the chance to pause for a family photo shoot. I am currently trying to set one up and Jon is acting like I am asking him to cut off his arm. You look great all of you. Can't wait to see some more of the pictures.

Becky said...

Kirk had so much fun, although other years he has acted the same way. I love Rebecca (the photographer) for the most part she just follows the kids around and takes pictures. Kirk ant the kids were playing and having a great time.
She was hoping to have the pictures all ready on Sat. and stick them in the mail, so hopefully soon.

Julie said...

Cute pictures. It's about time you blog and show and tell. lol.

Tiffany said...

Cute photos! Tiffany