Sunday, August 3, 2008

Did you miss me

Ok, Cindy posting about how talented I am at my blog, made me finally get off my rear and get a google account.
We are all doing pretty good.
It was a tough week last week. Stiles was pretty sick with his asthma and some kind of virus and Kirk had injured himself the weekend before playing tennis.
His brother and him went for the same ball and his knee got the worst of it. It wasn't broken. The dr. thought it was possible that it was the acu, but Kirk didn't want to pay for an mri unless he had too. So they decided to give it a couple of weeks and see how it was. He was given a blessing that it would heal.
He hasn't been able to put any weight on it, until Friday. He still can't put a lot on it, but it is doing a lot better.
I told him that since he couldn't work, he was in charge of the kids' education and I was working, so I worked my tail off last week.
I sold a little about $100 and have a bunch of items to stock on Monday. Hopefully they will sell. I have also lined up a couple of coops (group sells), that will hopefully do well.
So things are looking better this week. Kirk is getting around better, Stiles seems healthier, I am not as stressed, and Maren is Maren as always.
BTW you are all invited Sunday at 6 for cake and sorbet for Stiles birthday.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hey,
Becky's here now we have to stop talking about her. lol. Just Kidding we are too busy talking about ourselves. Its good to have Becky on board now if we could get Ed off of Webkins for a second we could have the whole family.

Becky said...

Talk away.

bigg13jas said...

I am sorry you have had such a bad week Becky. I can imagine how stressful things are for you. let us know how Kirks knee is doing.