Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm going on a trip and I'm taking...

A First Aid Kit. My big griddle. 4-wheelers, and helments. a bigger sized pot. a mosquitio zapper. ladderball. an air pump. my kids bikes(maybe). a long dinning table, a card table, 5 camp chairs, a 1 gallon pitcher for mixing drinks. a 10 gallon water cooler. some tools, jumper cables, 4 snot nosed children, 1 crying baby, a sweet husband, and a very tired mommy. all items subject to change. Nanette I am planning on useing your crockpot on Wednesday. FYI Ed and I traded breakfasts.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

whose crockpot?

Jon Woodins said...

Nanette's of course. Oh I am now not bringing 4 wheelers but I am pretty sure the kids bikes will be tossed in.

Cindy said...

I'm taking a can of corn
Sam's taking swimsuites
Tasha's taking t-shirts
Kyle is taking the Kitchen sink
Brandon is taking bra's (for his mom and sis)and bikes
Cody is taking clothes
Callies is taking coloring items
Andrew is taking anything he can sneak into the van.