Thursday, August 28, 2008

doing better

Jon is home now. I made them keep him in the hospital over night. and that was a good thing. He says he feels like a million bucks (whatever that is- I prefer dollars). He is still trying to figure out how to make it to elk camp this weekend. I think he is crazy but the season opens on saturday. so we will see how he is doing. I am trying to make him lay low but I can only do so much to control the man. Thank you all for your love and prayers.
Jon and Monica and crew.

1 comment:

Julie said...

The way Jon bounced back I'm willing to hire you Monica if you can guarantee a come back like his for all of our willford mishaps. We are so glad he is doing better although it stinks that he is back to kicking my butt at spades. Although the way my streak is its not hard to do.