Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Grandmas are just polished stones (diamonds)


You are our Diamond!! A sweet possession!
I just wanted to say how much fun we had with Grandma last month she was such a joy to have around. How ever the picture taking in the car was a bit bizzar. But to each there own...Brandon likes biting his toe nails. We visited the zoo like three times, went to a new park and had a hot dog roast. By the way I think Saturday we are having a yard Sale can you come up Mom?LOL! Tasha is at girls camp this week and I sure miss her!!!! This is all for now and I hope none of you get sick of hearing from me.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

You can always count on Cindy to make a post when you need it. Now we just need others to follow along. Also I think Tasha needs to post her poem. Thanks Cindy!