Monday, July 28, 2008

OK I thought about it and I think we will do mailboxes. I will mail the name of your family to you. But I thought it would be best if we only did it on Tuesday, Wednsday and Thursday. So you will need to bring a box of some sort for your mail to be delivered to and 3 days worth of small items for the person/s you have.

I am going to draw names from a hat and put them straight in an envelope without looking at them and mail them to you. I will have McKinley look at the names to make sure I am not mailing you your own name but she won't Know what I am doing so she won't think to even try to remember.

I will try to get them in the mail today so you should get them in a couple of days.

I think I will mail Julie's and Shawna's to Katherines house to save me a couple of stamps.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

thank you! by the way have you come over to check my blog out?

Julie said...

Cindy is always thinking about Cindy and her blog. lol. I think that is a great idea. Go Nanette!!! Nanette let me know if you need help with anything.

bigg13jas said...

I did get a chance to look at your blog and it is really fun. I love the music you chose and it is fun to see the old family pictures but how did McKay get in those? lol McKay is a clone of Jason. Well let me know when you all get your names in the mail. McKinley figured out today why I had her do that and she is kicking herself for not remembering whose names she put in what envelope especially ours. I think it's funny.

Julie said...

So we got our name!! Rock out..

Jon Woodins said...

we got our name and the check. Ha, the rest of you only got a name.