Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hey I finally made it here this is a great idea Shawna.

First of all I am bringing my 5 quart crock pot to the reunion and a large bowl. I also thought if people know what they are doing for thier meals to post it so we don't have spaghetti 3 nights in a row. I think I am having french dip sandwiches for dinner and chillie frito salad for lunch.

We are bringing Jason's fishing boat. Is anyone Bringing motorbikes, atv's I don't think we will have room for Jason's but maybe we will figure something out if anyone else is bringing thiers.

We don't have any kind of schedule for the reunion but this is what I was thinking so far. Monday night after we all get settled in and have dinner we will have family home evening and I thought it would be fun if each Family came up with a skit or a song or a talent of some sort. Then I thought Tuesday would be a great day to spend at the beach and in the water with Julie's water trampoline (I am so excited!!) and have a sand castle contest. There will be a prize. Then I thought Wednesday Morning could be free time till lunch. time to go biking, fishing, for a walk. to town, whatever. then after lunch I thought I would go off Shawnas Idea and have a woodin Olympic afternoon - evening. I would like each family to come up with a game, relay race or obstacle course or something or both. I do not have any Ideas for Friday yet so if you can think of something, let me know I am open to renting a boat, going through the caves again, or bloomington lake, or anything.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Sam wants to rent a seadoo (jet ski) one day.
other than that we don't care. I thought Friday was clean up day?

Cindy said...

Is it too late to do mail boxes?

Shawna said...

I think we would be game to rent a jet ski as long as it was a day marshall was around- probably thursday. But don't plan it around that.

bigg13jas said...

Friday Is clean up day I meant Thursday. And we could rent those things on beach day too if that day works out. whenever.

Jon Woodins said...

I thought just getting sand in our suits and eaten by mosquitios was where all the fun would be. why plan anything else? hee hee