Thursday, July 31, 2008

shirts are required

For my families olympic game I will need the pre planning help of all. I am requesting that You bring one t-shirt per person that you will easily recognize as belonging to you and yours even when tightly folded up. Rest assured your t-shirt will in no way be damaged and will be returned to you as soon as our olympic game is done. Upon our arrival at the lake I will be shortly requesting your T-shirt(s). Do not ask for details of my game I will not give any secrets out for those who would be trying to train for my event. You cheaters! ( P.S. I don't need shirts for those children who cannot yet dress themselves They will be listed in the hanycap bracket for my game.)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You spoil all the fun! I was going to come in just my bra!
And for my game we are plyaing the quiet game!! Or maybe we will have a frito casserole cook off!lol!!

Julie said...

Cindy what color is your bra? I don't want to come dressed alike. I'll take pink you go blue or red. Just be warned Jason likes seeing his sisters skinny dip in their bra's (just ask Jon, Jason told him all about it).